Nurses for Sustainable Care (NFSC) is a new organisation founded by nurses with relentless focus on supporting every nurse to transform ideas, master new skills, and become better nurses.
By helping nurses take their professional and personal lives to the next level, we also aim to help:
- nurses build the skills to advance their careers and make a bigger impact.
- build a sustainable workforce - nurturing and supporting nurses to have a long and fulfilling career.
- improve the health of our profession, families, and communities.
- Build a community of nurses
- Whether you are a front-line worker, an executive, or anywhere in between, you lead where you stand, any level in your organisation. We help you achieve your full potential in doing so—physically, mentally, and in spirit—both at work and in life.
Do you like this page?